Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally!



Wow, has it been forever? It seems like it. That's one reason I put "finally" in the post. The other reason is that Amanda Lee a/k/a Gayle Trent finished my story and submitted it to the publisher (NAL/Penguin)! I'm excited. Also a little nervous.

How do you like the pic? I was fooling around with Blake and Sadie with my fave--lowfat vanilla latte with a hint of cinnamon!

Anyway, now that the first book is finished--except for edits and stuff like that--Amanda/Gayle plans to get to work on another tale of my adventures. This time, she's telling about the time I met Elvis. Not not the Elvis, but an Elvis impersonator. "Thank you. Thank you very much." That book is tentatively titled Don't Be Crewel. [eyeroll] I know, I know. :-) But we're having fun, right?

I do hope you'll look forward to my first book, The Quick and The Thread. I'll keep you posted on its progress, publication date, and whatever else I find out, okay?!

Okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment